The whole world is facing the same issue for the last 2 years. An infection is spreading rapidly globally, and everyone knows that virus as the covid-19 means coronavirus. IN this name “Covid” ”co’ stands for corona, ‘‘VI” for the virus, and ”D” for disease. This virus is started in china and the main cause of this virus is a severe respiratory disease. This virus spread worldwide. The coronavirus spreading from one person to another. In December 2019, a city of China named’’ Wuhan’’ first case of infected one was reported. All the continents of China are infected except one and that is Antarctica.
Number of people infected with covid-19
This virus infected a lot of people worldwide. Several people died due to this virus. Coronavirus infects several people daily in Pakistan and the whole world. Many health organizations and health centers that gather information about the coronavirus and these organizations and centers gather information about preventions and control the disease are continuously learning about this outbreak. The following table represents deaths and cases from the countries, in which people are infected with the coronavirus.
How covid-19 spread from person to person?
- When coronavirus infects a person and travels in respiratory droplets, that person coughs, talks, sings, breaths, and sneezes near you within six feet. It is the main way from covid-19 spread from person to person.
- It also spread from close contact like shaking, hugging, and touching.
- Covid-19 enters your body through the mouth, nose, and eyes. From the transfer of the virus from your hand to mouth. This virus travels in respiratory droplets and the back of your nasal passage and mucous membrane in the back of the throat. And after that, it moves into lung tissues, and from the lung tissues virus spread to other body tissues.
- However, this virus spread day by day in humans; however, how the virus first spread to humans remains unclear. Some reports show that the earliest cases back to Wuhan’s seafood and animal market. And then, the SARS-COV2 started to spread to humans.
- Coronavirus is zoonotic, that’s means this virus first develops in animals before its transmission to humans.
- Maybe an animal that is infected with covid-19 and someone come close to them. And from there, the transmission of the virus starts in humans.
- Once the virus develops in one person, coronavirus spreads from that person to many people through respiratory droplets. Covid-19 moves through the sir when exhale, coughs, sneeze and talk.
Worldwide, doctors and scientists learn new things about covid-19 every day as you know that many symptoms of covid-19 show that a person is infected with the coronavirus. Before symptoms develop may be virus infects you for two days or two weeks.
Some common symptoms of coronavirus are as following:
Cough that becomes more severe over time
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
And the less common symptoms of coronavirus are as following:
- runny nose
- Mucus Production
- Pain in head
- Pain in throat
- Muscle aches and pains
- Fingers burning
- Pink eyes
Maybe people infected with covid-19 have all the symptoms of covid-19 and maybe they haven’t even a single symptom.
- Most of the people infected with covid-19 will only have a mild case. People are diagnosed as having a mild case if they:
- Have any of covid-19 symptoms such as cough, fatigue, or loss of smell or taste
- They don’t have shortness of breath.
- And these mild Symptoms can still have long-lasting effects. In January 2021, 61 studies and reports about covid-19, the researchers concluded that:
- According to their researches, they told that at least one-third of all cases are asymptomatic.
You should immediately inform the emergency medical service if you or your family member or anyone who is suffering from any of the following symptoms:
- Excessive drowsiness
- Pressure in the chest
- Persistent pain
- Blue face
- Blue lips
- Trouble breathing
- Clean your hand before eating something or touching your nose and eyes.
- When you are outside, make sure that you wear a mask and make sure that mask covers your chin, nose, and mouth adequately.
- And when you come back home, take off your mask and store it in a clean plastic bag.
- And if you are using a fabric mask, you should wash it every day either dispose of it in a trash bin.
- Try to not wear a mask with valves
- Do not go outside when it’s not necessary
- When you stay at home, you will safe
Symptoms in children
Nowadays, it seems that children are more affected by covid-19 than adults. Children affected with coronavirus can asymptomatic but still can spread. Covid-19 symptoms in many children are sometimes all and sometimes they have no symptom but they are infected. But this virus severely infects many children.
Babies under one year old may behave such symptoms like:
- Chronic lung disease
- Metabolic, neurologic, or genetic conditions
- Sickle cell problem
- Heart problem since birth
- Weak immunity system
- complexity for medication
- Prevention for children.
- You should monitor your children when they have symptoms that discuss above.
- Please keep track of who is coming into close contact with them.
- Keep them at home
- Never let them play outside in parks or with friends
- Keep clean your children every time
- Watch every activity of your children
- Make sure that they wash their hand before eating
- Tell your children not to handshake anyone
- Tell them to keep a distance of six feet
- You should keep your children safe by obeying these precautions
- To treat mild to moderate covid-19 infection in children aged 12 and adults and older whose weight 88 pounds(40kg) who are not in the hospital, the FDA granted emergency use authorization (EUA) for the investigational monoclonal antibody.
- Through Convalescent plasma to treat covid-19 patients, this is the process of blood donations from the people who are recovered from covid-19.
- After a long time, doctors made the vaccine for the covid-19.
Things for infected and non-infected people:
- Take steam
- Use hot water
- Use warm foods
- Use garlic clove
- Eat fruits
- Whole grains
- Red meat
The whole world is facing coronavirus crises. The circumstances of every country are very critical. Several people died every day due to this virus. Keep good care of yourself and your loved ones because this virus infects everyone. Stay home, stay safe. Follow precautions to stay safe from this virus.